Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer Trip to Chelan

I've lived in Washington all my life and had yet to visit Chelan.  It has been on my bucket list of places to visit in the Pacific Northwest and now I can check it off.

Wonderfully my mother-in-law rented a condo and invited us and my sister-in-law's family for the week. We stayed in a condo at Wapato Point and it was very nice.  They had lots of activities, like daily art projects for the kids, and a mini-golf course, as well as boat rentals.  We spent lot of time at the pool, but played some putt putt golf (Allie loved it) and a day at the water park as well.

When we left we went to Blueberry Hills for breakfast (the blueberry muffins were delicious) and afterward picked some blueberries which were amazingly sweet.

Selena kayaking
Us following her in a pedal boat

No comments: