- She still hits, and pinches and pulls hair. It still is frustrating. I really wish she would stop.
- When she gets excited she lifts her feet up and down dancing similar to the Happy Feet dance.
- She likes helping in the kitchen and is often dragging a chair to climb up on.
- She likes wearing coats and is often stealing her sisters.
- She is starting to really like books, especially ones with large single pictures or photographs. Her favorites are Baby Bear, Baby Bear, and when I checked out Brown Bear, Brown Bear that is a hit too. She also likes Dog or what she calls the Dyna book. My First Halloween Board Book has also been a hit. She likes the crows and witch hats.
- She likes planting big kisses on you. She has also taken to licking me. Selena taught her that and she thinks its hilarious.
- We went to the Evergreen State Fair and the Puyallup Fair. She was very upset that she wasn't allowed on any rides. We finally found one that they would let her on, but of course it was the fastest ride in the little kids section. A bit of confusion happened so she didn't get to go on the same turn that Selena did so she screamed the entire time at the injustice. Then she finally got her turn, but it was too fast and she got scared and cried. The operator stopped the ride for her so she could off early. :( At the Puyallup Fair she did get to go on the little train and that was perfect. She loved the animals though and thought the face painting was cool too.
- She weaned due to me getting sick and requiring unsafe for breastfeeding medication. She actually has taken it pretty well, better than I have. But I want to write a whole post for that.
- Her hair is getting a little curly at the ends.
I got too involved playing with my new camera, and snap this shot. Look up and then realize how high Allie had climbed. Selena told me not to worry because she was supervising. ;)